Please note: The Club model has a 1-week lead time for shipment.
- The Club is the perfect rebounder for players who desire a large hitting area. Also, most accommodating for multiple players practicing together.
- The perfect rebounder for practicing all shots including ground strokes, volleys, dinks, defensive shots, and overheads
- 5-position adjustable panel. Note: optional panel accessories can be purchased to provide 4 additional panel adjustment angles (10°, -10°, 20°, -20° panel angle positions); panel is locked in vertical position only without panel adjustment accessories.
- Bungee cord-secured net is provided below the rebound panel to keep your rally going
- All-steel frame and base construction (No PVC pipe and glue)
- Panel dimensions (inches): 64W X 32H X .50D - comprised of two 32W X 32H panels (vertical seam in the center of the panel)
- UV-protected, solid-core molded panel that will not warp or fade
- Rebounding panel bottom edge positioned at the legal 34 inch center net height
- All tube ends capped to prevent moisture and bugs from getting inside pipes
- Industrial-grade locking casters
- Locked vertical panel position (accessories can be purchased for alternate positions)
- Safety tether for securing the frame assembly to the base
- Overall dimensions (inches): 68H X 74W X 42D
- Weight: 78 lbs total, (frame assembly - 55 lbs, base - 23 lbs)
- Assembly required
Attention Phoenix and Tucson-Area Customers:
Racquet Training Specialists is offering an additional service of assembling and delivering your ready-to-play rebounder to your location. If you are interested in the service, please contact us for additional details prior to placing your order. RTS is a Phoenix-based business and we are offering this service to local-area customers.
A Note about Shipping Charges
Shipping is expensive. At RTS, we are continuing to look for ways to reduce shipping costs. Rebounders are shipped in two packages.
Please note it is not our policy and practice to overcharge for shipping.