- The perfect rebounder for limited space
- 4-panel positions (vertical, 10°, 20°, -20° panel angle positions); altering the panel angle provides the ability to practice all shots including ground strokes, volleys, dinks, and overheads
- Frame assembly pivots on both the top and bottom hook pairs to alter the panel angle
- Bungee cord-secured net is provided below the rebound panel to keep your rally going
- All-steel frame construction (No PVC pipe and glue)
- Frame assembly is tethered to the two top hooks by jack chain, metal tabs, split rings, and metal tie downs (for the negative angle panel position)
- Panel dimensions (inches): 45.5W X 32H X .50D
- UV-protected, solid-core molded panel that will not warp or fade
- Rebounding panel bottom edge positioned at the legal 34 inch center net height
- All tube ends capped to prevent moisture and bugs from getting inside pipes
- Frame dimensions (inches): 62H X 48W X 2D (vertical mounted position)
- Weight: 42 lbs total
- Assembly required
- Rebounder is mounted to a wall using (4) single-prong, heavy-duty steel hooks (included)
- Fastening hardware for anchoring the hooks to the wall IS NOT INCLUDED. Due to numerous wall materials and designs, we cannot provide an anchoring system to cover all options. In addition, the steel hooks require a minimum clearance distance of 0.75 inch between the hook mounting surface and the wall. This is necessary to provide adequate space between the wall and rebounder frame. Consequently, the customer can assess and utilize the appropriate fasteners and spacers (to accommodate the 0.75 inch clearance requirement) based on their specific wall configuration and personal design preferences.
- The rebounder may be mounted directly to a fence using appropriate anchoring hardware (no hooks) and with the panel positioned permanently at a desired angle.
- Want a larger or custom-sized panel? We can make it happen! Please contact us directly to discuss your product requirements and for pricing.
Attention Phoenix and Tucson-Area Customers:
Racquet Training Specialists is offering an additional service of assembling and delivering your ready-to-play rebounder to your location. If you are interested in the service, please contact us for additional details prior to placing your order. RTS is a Phoenix-based business and we are offering this service to local-area customers.
A Note about Shipping Charges
Shipping is expensive. At RTS, we are continuing to look for ways to reduce shipping costs. Rebounders are shipped in two packages.
Please note it is not our policy and practice to overcharge for shipping.