- The perfect rebounder for practicing in a small area or limited space
- Excellent training aid for practicing all shots including ground strokes, volleys, dinks, defensive shots, and overheads
- 3-position adjustable panel (vertical, 10°, and -10° panel angle positions)
- Bungee cord-secured net is provided below the rebound panel to keep your rally going
- All-steel frame and base construction (No PVC pipe and glue)
- Panel dimensions (inches): 32W X 24H X .50D
- UV-protected, solid-core molded panel that will not warp or fade
- Rebounding panel bottom edge positioned at the legal 34 inch center net height
- Three panel positions: vertical, 10°, -10° positions (panel adjustment accessory included for angle positions)
- All tube ends capped to prevent moisture and bugs from getting inside pipes
- Safety tether for securing the frame assembly to the base
- Overall dimensions (inches): 60H X 40W X 29D
- Weight: 38 lbs total, (frame assembly - 25 lbs, base - 13 lbs)
- Assembly required
Attention Phoenix and Tucson-Area Customers:
Racquet Training Specialists is offering an additional service of assembling and delivering your ready-to-play rebounder to your location. If you are interested in the service, please contact us for additional details prior to placing your order. RTS is a Phoenix-based business and we are offering this service to local-area customers.
A Note about Shipping Charges
Shipping is expensive. At RTS, we are continuing to look for ways to reduce shipping costs. Rebounders are shipped in two packages.
Please note it is not our policy and practice to overcharge for shipping.