Please note: The Club model has a 1-week lead time for shipment.
- The Club is the perfect rebounder for players who desire a large hitting area. Also, most accommodating for multiple players practicing together.
- The perfect rebounder for practicing all shots including ground strokes, volleys, dinks, defensive shots, and overheads
- 5-position adjustable panel. Note: optional panel accessories can be purchased to provide 4 additional panel adjustment angles (10°, -10°, 20°, -20° panel angle positions); panel is locked in vertical position only without panel adjustment accessories.
- Bungee cord-secured net is provided below the rebound panel to keep your rally going
- All-steel frame and base construction (No PVC pipe and glue)
- Panel dimensions (inches): 64W X 32H X .50D - comprised of two 32W X 32H panels (vertical seam in the center of the panel)
- UV-protected, solid-core molded panel that will not warp or fade
- Rebounding panel bottom edge positioned at the legal 34 inch center net height
- All tube ends capped to prevent moisture and bugs from getting inside pipes
- Industrial-grade locking casters
- Locked vertical panel position (accessories can be purchased for alternate positions)
- Safety tether for securing the frame assembly to the base
- Overall dimensions (inches): 68H X 74W X 42D
- Weight: 78 lbs total, (frame assembly - 55 lbs, base - 23 lbs)
- Assembly required
Attention Phoenix and Tucson-Area Customers:
Racquet Training Specialists is offering an additional service of assembling and delivering your ready-to-play rebounder to your location. If you are interested in the service, please contact us for additional details prior to placing your order. RTS is a Phoenix-based business and we are offering this service to local-area customers.
A Note about Shipping Charges
Shipping is expensive. At RTS, we are continuing to look for ways to reduce shipping costs. Rebounders are shipped in two packages totaling 80+ lbs.
Please note it is not our policy and practice to overcharge for shipping.